Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Vice-Provost and Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
In accordance with GFC regulations, a Vice-Provost and Dean Selection Committee has been established for the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
It is my pleasure to announce to you the members of the 2016-2017 Vice-Provost and Dean Selection Committee, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research. Please see Committee Membership list, below.
As its first action, the Selection Committee asks for your advice and opinion on the leadership needs of the Faculty in the years ahead and any other key issues. You are urged to express your views on the priorities, current issues, and the future direction of the Faculty. All feedback will be collected on a consultation form, and may be shared with the Selection Committee. To facilitate the Committee’s work, please submit your comments by noon on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
We encourage you to nominate individuals who you feel would be suitable candidates. In addition, individuals who wish to stand as candidates are invited to apply.
The selection of a Vice-Provost and Dean is vital to the success of the Faculty. I therefore ask you all to take the time to give some thought to the future of this Faculty. Your views are important to us.
Thank you for your assistance.
- Wendy Rodgers, Deputy Provost, Chair
- Susan Hamilton, Associate Vice-President (Research), Vice-Chair
- John Parkins, Faculty of Agricultural, Life & Environmental Sciences
- Sujata Persad, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
- Veronica Smith, Faculty of Education
- Sarah Ficko, Graduate Student Representative
- Jane Traynor, Graduate Student Representative
- Richard Rachubinski, Chairs’ Council Representative
- Andre Costopoulos, Deans’ Council Representative
- Barbara O’Neil, Support Staff Representative
- Dana Dragon-Smith, Graduate Program Administrator Representative
- Carrie Smith-Prei, General Faculties Council Representative
- Dean Eurich, General Faculties Council Representative
- Vacant, General Faculties Council Representative
Contact the Search Consultant
Odgers Berndtson is the search firm supporting the Vice-Provost and Dean Selection Committee. Please contact their consultant directly with your questions, applications or nominations.
Colleen Keenan, Toronto
Faculty Relations Officer
Selection and Review Coordinator