Faculty of Nursing
Dean, Faculty of Nursing
In accordance with GFC regulations, a Dean Selection Committee has been established for the Faculty of Nursing.
It is my pleasure to announce to you, the members of the 2016-2017 Dean Selection Committee, Faculty of Nursing. Please see Committee Membership list, below.
As its first action, the Selection Committee asks for your advice and opinion on the leadership needs of the Faculty in the years ahead and any other key issues. You are urged to express your views on the priorities, current issues, and the future direction of the Faculty. All feedback will be collected on a consultation form, and may be shared with the Selection Committee. To facilitate the Committee’s work, please submit your comments by Friday, October 7, 2016.
We encourage you to nominate individuals who you feel would be suitable candidates. In addition, individuals who wish to stand as candidates are invited to apply.
The selection of a Dean is vital to the success of the Faculty. I therefore ask you all to take the time to give some thought to the future of this Faculty. Your views are important to us.
Thank you for your assistance.
- Wendy Rodgers, Deputy Provost, Chair
- Lorne Babiuk, Vice-President (Research), Vice-Chair
- Bryan Hogeveen, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research Representative
- Sharon Scott, Faculty Representative
- Solina Richter, Faculty Representative
- Diane Kunyk, Faculty Representative
- Kathleen Hunter, Faculty Representative
- Camille Wolfe, Contract Academic Staff: Teaching Representative
- Sue Crackston, Support Staff Representative
- Marnie Colborne, Undergraduate Student Representative
- Rachel Flynn, Graduate Student Representative
- Carolyn Trumper, College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta Representative
- Christine Westerlund, Alberta Health Services Representative
- Shairaz Baksh, GFC Representative
Contact the Dean Search Consultant
Boyden Global Executive Search is the firm supporting the Dean Selection Committee. Please contact their consultant directly with your questions, applications or nominations.
Tim Hamilton, Calgary
Selection and Review Coordinator